Cut Out the Funny Business

Written by Business Insurance on . Posted in Elephant insurance claims, False insurance claims, Funny insurance claims

Elephant insurance claims
There are quite a few things out there to watch out for when it comes to fraudulent insurance claims. The most important thing to keep in mind is that, no matter what takes place, insurance claims should always be filed as soon as possible to avoid any risky business going on when it comes time to collect on the claim. An insurance company, in a nutshell, deems false insurance claims as something that has been altered in some way in order to get the money from fraudulent insurance claims. For example, if a person claims that they were rear ended or in an auto collision that results in damage to the car, then file for a claim only to take the money and use it elsewhere, that would fall under the category of fraudulent insurance claims. Insurance companies have many ways around these claims, such as sending out a person to evaluate the damage and such, but sometimes legitimate claims slip through the cracks and the company views them as funny insurance claims. When it comes to Elephant insurance claims, they handle them much the same way any other insurance company would. The fraudulent insurance claims are reported and reviewed, as are legitmiate3 insurance claims, but then the fraudulent insurance claims department of the company will file a review or go through some sort of process to determine whether or not the fraudulent insurance claims are actually okay or not. If you find yourself in the middle of this type of situation, it would be wise to find some sort of information on what steps you must take to prove that you are not looking to file fraudulent insurance claims. Try searching the internet for fraudulent insurance claims help or reviewing some resources on how to remedy the situation by proving that you are in the right and trying to hoodwink the insurance company.

Trackback from your site.

Comments (19)

• Zachary Wright

my insurance company does this to me all the time. it doesn’t help that they have a reputation for doing it so, in all reality, I should probably switch insurance companies

• Clifford Murphy

I was rear ended a few months ago and took photos when I got out of the car, called my insurance company, and got a copy of the police report. all of these things made it easy for my insurance company to help me out

• Kyle Bailey